Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Memory, All Alone in the Moonlight...

For the past month, I've been sharing my thoughts and experiences with Alpha Xi Delta. Now, I want to hear from you.

Instead of me posting pictures from my time at Alpha Xi Delta, I would like you to send me some of yours I'd like to get a wide variety of pictures (if possible, from different decades) to get a glimpse of what Alpha Xi Delta meant to others. You can post them to my Facebook business page I've created specifically for the blog (yes, it is named after everybody's favorite Founder), or you can email them to me at nterchek19@gmail.com.

When you send me your pictures, please email me when it was taken, what you were doing and what memories it brings back.

I'll post a few examples of some of the stuff I'm looking for.

This photo was taken last year at Phi Delta Theta's philanthropy, Tug Fest, a big tug-a-war competition. This was taken right before we got our butts kicked. I vividly remember being dragged in the mud not once, but twice by the opposite team. However, despite getting bruises all over my body and mud in my shorts, my team and I had a blast getting each other pumped up and throwing dirt at each other.

This photo was taken in 2010, after a very long day of formal recruitment. We finished the last round of the day, and got to celebrate by testing out the house's new slushie machine! Victory never tasted so sweet. Recruitment was stressful, but having my sisters to relax with (and free slushies) definitely made things easier.

Now it's your turn. In case you have trouble with the definition of "Memory," I have posted a song from everybody's favorite musical, "Cats" that will give you a better understanding of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment